sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2018

Hi. I live in México. Mexico is a wonderful city, full of beautiful buildings like the Metropolitan Cathedral, for instance. I loved living here, but the city is facing a water supply crisis. The main problem is water pollution (due to the discharge of domestic, industrial, agricultural and mining residues). I love travelling, so I think is time to move. Where can I go?

2 comentarios:

  1. Hi! You can move to Verzasca Valley in switzerland. It si a beautiful place with a lot of mountains and waterfall. People say that this place has the cleanest water in the world. I went there once and i think that it is a very interesting place. The best characteristic of this place is the variety of weathers. It has only one disadvantage, it does’t have so many shops. The city doesn’t have anything in common with México.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Hi! Do you know Punta Arenas, Chile? Punta Arenas is the southernmost city in Chile. According to a study conducted by University of North Texas, University of Magallanes and Instituto de Ecología y Biodiversidad de la Universidad de Chile, it has the purer water in the world.
    It’s located between the two largest freshwater reserves in the world. It’s a beautiful city with a neoclassic style. Punta Arenas is a medium sized town and it has a population of about 124474. There aren't many buildings because of the earthquakes.
    Punta Arenas is smaller than México but you can do many things there. It’s colder than México because it’s near the Antartic.
    You can see whales or visit some museums. If you don’t like museums you can go to the forest and go horse-riding. Also, you can navigate the waters of “the end of the world”.

    ResponderEliminar