sábado, 22 de septiembre de 2018

Hi! I need your help. I’m currently living in Houston, Texas because I have a temporary job here, but I want to move in a month. I work several hours, and I have to commute during the rush hour (struggling with traffic jams daily!) I’m suffering from stress because I’m always in a hurry! I rush from one task to the next in my job, I rush through eating my food and so on and so forth. I want to start a better life in a smaller town with more time available for myself!

1 comentario:

  1. Hi! If you want to relax, you’ll love Stuttgart. In this city people aren’t usually stressed, there isn’t unemployment or criminality, but the pollution index is one of the highest in Europe.
    Stuttgart has some attractions to visit, like the Stuttgart’s National Gallery and the Mercedez Benz Museum. This city is located in Germany. It has a population of 628000, making it a big city.
    Stuttgart is less stressful than Texas. Sadly, they have a bit pollution index.
    I haven’t lived in Stuttgard, but I wanna go. It is obviously not in the same country than Texas, so, you should learn German to live there.

    ResponderEliminar